Procedure to find the no of accounts opened scheme wise in a month in DOP Finacle
- Generally in DOP we will submit the report number of accounts opened and number of accounts closed every month to DO.
- In DOP Finacle also we can generate the number of accounts opened scheme wise only not product wise.
- Most of them will have doubt what is scheme and what is product ?
- The answer to the above question is as follows in DOP Finacle we have different products such as SB,RD,MIS,TD,SCSS,NSC,KVP,PPF and SSA. For each product in DOP Finacle we have different schemes as mentioned below
- If we consider SB product we have following schemes in DOP Finacle they are list below.
- SBBAS-----Savings Bank-- Basic Account
- SBGEN--- Savings Bank---General--- Without cheque book
- SBCHQ---Savings Bank---General---With cheque book
- SBDIS--- Savings Account---Discontinued
- SBPEN---Savings Bank--Pensioners--Without cheque book
- SBPWC---Savings Bank---Pensioners--With cheque book
- SBSAN----Savings Bank---Sanchayaka---Without cheque book
- SBSWC---Savings Bank---Sanchayaka---With cheque book
- If we consider RD product we have following schemes in DOP Finacle they are list below.
- RDIPN---Recurring Deposit--Normal Account
- RDIPE---Recurring Deposit--Exceptional Account
- If we consider MIS product we have following schemes in DOP Finacle they are list below.
- MISN1---Monthly Income Scheme--Normal Account
- MISE1---Monthly Income Scheme---Exceptional Account
- If we consider TD product we have following schemes in DOP Finacle they are list below.
- TDIP1--- Term Deposit for One Year
- TDIP2--- Term Deposit for two year
- TDIP3--- Term Deposit for three year
- TDIP5--- Term Deposit for five year
- TDIPE ---Term Deposit --- Exceptional account
- SCDEF---Senior Citizens Savings Scheme---Defence account
- SCSCM----Senior Citizens Savings Scheme---Normal account
- SCVRS---Senior Citizens Savings Scheme---VRS account
- SCEXP---Seniors Citizens Savings Scheme--- Exceptional account
- If we consider PPF product we have following schemes in DOP Finacle they are list below.
- PPF--- Public Provident Fund
- PPFHU---Public Provident Fund---HUF
- If we consider KVP,NSC products recently as per SB order 06/2016 we have to issue passbooks hence at present there are only NSC16 and KVP16 schemes .
- If we consider SSA product there is only one scheme SSA.
Step by step procedure to generate the no of accounts opened scheme wise in a month:-
- The menu used for generation of monthly report for the no of account opened scheme wise is HACSP.
- HACSP stands for Account Selection and Print.
- Invoke the menu HACSP then the system will show the below screen as shown
- In the next step enter the following details as mentioned below
Enter the field SOL/SET ID _____________________
Select the Scheme code field from the searcher _____________
Enter the field Open date low ___________________
Enter the field Open date high _____________________ as shown in the below screen
- From the above screen it is clear in our example i have entered the SETID as APSEC (SETID for Secunderabad which includes Secunderabad HO and its SO's) and scheme code as SBGEN as mentioned in the above screen shot.
- Also in our example we are trying to view report from 01/06/2016 to 30/06/2016 as shown then finally click on submit then the system will show below screen shot
- From the above screen one can observe that total number of accounts selected are 206 for total credit amount Rs 1782233.50/- which are highlighted for reference to all the viewers. It means totally 206 new accounts opened for the mentioned period in Secunderabad HO SETID.
- Similarly we can view the number of accounts opened for monthly for all the scheme codes for a SETID.
Some important points to Remember :-
- Using HACSP we can generate the new accounts report for a period utmost for a division and region SETID.
- Using HACSP if we try to generate the report for circle Set ID system will throw the error as the system is unable to fetch the number of accounts for period due to more number of offices.
- Always try to generate the report monthly for a SETID for quick response from the server.
- We can also generate the reports for all scheme codes individually note that there is no option as "ALL" in the scheme code hence we should generate the reports using scheme codes individually.
- Even there is no option to generate product wise in the menu HACSP.